Kaiper Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Callum Bryce MPF Application

Go down

Callum Bryce MPF Application Empty Callum Bryce MPF Application

Post by Cal! Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:23 pm

OOC Section

How long have you played HL2:RP?
2 years
Have you ever role-played as a member of the MPF?
No
If so, what division were you in and what rank did you reach?
N/A
What is your most hated part of MPF rp?
N/A
What is your favorite part of MPF rp?
N/A
Why do you want to become a part of the MPF?
So I can help the server function by helping to make sure that there is always an MPF online to ensure that RP between civilians and the Combine can keep happening to make sure the server can support RP for all hours of operation

Character Backstory 1-2 Paragraphs, 7 Sentences each minimum.
Callum Bryce grew up in a remote village in rural Scotland. He grew up with his Aunt, Jasmine and his Uncle, Mike. They grew up in a small terraced house where he spent most of his time playing with electronics and building all sorts of contraptions. He grew up always wanting to be in the Military Police but sadly grew up to be a criminal, A dealer, An addict. He lost everything that he loved. His Aunt, Uncle, Family and friends. A few weeks after his 20th birthday (He had been an addict for at least 3 years prior to this date) He was walking around his village waiting to get his next fix when suddenly he collapsed in the middle of the street.

He awoke to bright white lights blinding him, he could only just make out a few blurred figures surrounding him before he passed out again. The next time he woke he was in a recovery room on his own. Shortly after waking up a doctor called Doctor Valentine. She explained what had happened to him and the fact that he was put into a medically induced coma after a serious case anaphylactic shock. And that the world had changed drastically since he was last conscious and mankind isn't what it used to be. Now that the Combine Control the Earth, she explained to him that in a couple of days he would get a message telling him to go to the local train station to depart on his trip to City 17. He knew very little about the world at this time and had no idea of what to expect from this new way of life.

IC Section

Age, Height, CID
21, 5'10,
What does the MPF mean to you?
The MPF are the people who operate in the shadows to make sure City 17 is running efficiently and effectively they do what is in the best interest for the people and for the City.
Did a particular officer refer you to joining? If so who?
N/A
What do you add to the MPF?
I add discipline and teamwork to the MPF allowing the MPF to maintain its status at the top of society in City 17 and I believe i can help the MPF Co-ordinate and plan attacks against rebel cells set up in City 17.

Any particular skills you feel may add to the MPF as a whole?
My experience with electronics allow me to quickly understand how a machine functions and how it is operated I believe I can apply this skill to the role of an MPF as I can help remove any improvised devices made by Civilians.
Why did you consider joining the MPF?
I wanted to give back to the City and prove to myself That I can be more than a lowlife in the City and that I can help make the world a better place one step at a time.

Finally, put your signature below.
Callum Bryce

Cal!

Back to top Go down